- Mainly used on older lift trucks, construction and agricultural machinery
- Mounting is made by fork hooks slided onto the fork carrier
- Characteristic is a 90° bevelling at the fork hook / profile of fork carrier
- With OptimaForkHeel for up to triple operating life
- Produced out of VETTER special fork steel
- Connection measures according to DIN 15135
- However, very often also special dimensions are used
- Production according to ISO 2330:
- Minimum triple static load without permanent deformation
- Minimum 1,000,000 stress cylcles with 25 % overload
This suspension is mainly used on older and special lift trucks, construction and agricultural machines. Forks are fixed to the carriage using hooks.
According to the rated truck capacity the DIN standard consists of 4 classes.
Dimensions are defined by DIN 15135, however, very often special dimensions are used.
|Class||Capacity (kg)||LC (mm)||Drop a = mm||b (mm)||c1 (mm)||c2 (mm)||e1 (mm)||e2 (mm)||h2 (mm)||Middle K (mm)||l (mm)||RH (mm)|
|DIN 360||0 - 999||400||120||360||16||15||16||20||361||8||30||534|
|DIN 400*||1.000 - 2.500||500||160||400||22||20||16||20||401||10,5||34||630|
|DIN 500||2.501 - 4.999||500||200||500||27||25||16||25||501||16,5||50||770|
|DIN 570||5.000 - 6.300||600||250||570||42||40||16||40||571||21||80||890|
Class DIN 400 is also usual having a drop a clearance of a = 150 mm (DIN 400/150) and a = 170 mm (DIN400/170).